Asahi Fiber Glass follows a basic policy of using customer satisfaction (CS) as the basis for all its thoughts and actions. For example, we have unified our contact point for inquiries regarding insulation and building material products and established a Customer Center inside our Shonan Plant. Here, our representatives always try to engage with customers from a customer perspective and make a point of confirming that customers understand and accept the details of inquiries. Here the valuable information gained on a daily basis is communicated internally in a timely and accurate fashion, which leads to new business.
We also implement activities to listen to feedback directly to confirm that we are providing the best value to subsequent processes, which receive the value of our work, and make improvements on that basis. In this way, we work on incorporating a CS perspective into our daily work in a proactive manner.
Our Actions Start with the Customer
As the Asahi Fiber Glass Group continues activities aimed at its corporate philosophy, we have formulated a code of conduct to serve as the guidepost for each and every person to properly reflect the values expressed in our principles in their actions. This code of conduct regards customers at the starting point for all of our actions, and this is what we work towards.
- We will continously provide high-quality products that satisfy customers.
- The "products" we provide must always be of a level that satisfies customers, and this is the starting point for everything. To that end, "high-quality" itself must always be our standard.
- The "products" the Asahi Fiber Glass Group provides are not just manufactured goods but include the proposals and services that customers find necessary. "Quality" refers to the total power of all of these aspects.
- Efforts such as achieving usability and readily acceptable costs from the perspective of customers still include the important aspect of "quality."
- The ongoing provision of high-quality products can be accomplished by putting the principle of "Originality turns into continuity -- always seek ingenuity and improvement" into practice.
- We will deal with customers sincerely and their trust.
- The sight of us listening genuinely to customer feedback and taking action in an honest way will create a relationship of trust with customers.
- We must never lie, and when we find ourselves inadequate or in error, we must properly convey the facts to customers, describe a solution and spare no effort to gain customer understanding.
- These actions represent the practical application of the principle "commerce ferments good faith -- act with sincerity and loyalty."
As Result of These Activities
We achieve co-existense and co-prosperity.
- To continue to do business, it is essential that we co-exist in society with our customers and have relationships in which we continue to flourish. An equal business relationship where a no excessive burden is forced upon any one party has to be achieved.
- We provide adequate value to our customers and act so that our customers will accept fair consideration based on that value. In turn, that consideration becomes the source from which new value is created, and that value is later returned to customers.
- Only by continuing to provide satisfying, high-quality products to customers with whom we have built relationships of trust through sincere response do we establish an equal relationship between customers and ourselves.
- In other words, the principles of "originality turns into continuity -- always seek ingenuity and improvement" and "commerce ferments good faith -- act with sincerity and loyalty" accomplish co-existence and co-prosperity.